The Inn 59 Pub
Bed & Breakfast Accommodation
Ballycroy, County Mayo, Ireland
The 'Inn 59' Pub, is a family-owned, newly built bed & breakfast with adjoining village pub and coffee shop, located in the centre of the peaceful scenic village of Ballycroy, along the N59 road from Mulranny to Bangor Erris. This modern, comfortable bar and lounge is an ideal stop-off on any journey in that part of scenic west Mayo. It is a mere 50 metres from Ballycroy National Park and Visitor Centre.
- Bar food, tea, coffee and refreshments served daily
- Music on Saturday nights during the summer months and Bank Holiday weekends. Ceol & Craic
- Fáilte isteach!
Proprietors Mary & Diarmuid Nicholas have a warm welcome for all patrons - regulars and visitors alike.
The Bed & Breakfast accommodation at the Inn 59 is a home away from home and they will do everything possible to ensure that you are relaxed and free to make the most of your stay with them in picturesque Ballycroy.
- 4 Bedrooms - 3 double ensuite, 1 double + bathroom, all with TV, tea & coffee facilities
- Use of comfortable sitting room with TV, open fire
Taxi / Tours
There is ample parking space at the Inn 59 for cars, coaches and buses. Diarmuid operates a taxi service from the premises and (by arrangement) he can collect guests at train or bus stations. It is an ideal location for touring the west and Diarmuid can also arrange trips of interest around the area and will be happy to advise and dicuss options with guests who require this.
- Ballycroy is renowned for its real wilderness fishing experience on the many rivers in the area. The Owenduff and Tarsaghaunmore rivers are renowned game fishery rivers
- Sea angling and inshore fishing for cod, pollock, bass & dogfish
- Sailing is a popular pastime in the waters of Bellacragher Bay
- Designated walks & hill-walking
- Beautiful safe sandy beaches 15 - 30 mins drive
- Achill Island - 30 mins
- Belmullet - 30 mins
- Castlebar - 45 mins
- Mulranny 9 hole golf course - 15 mins. Championship courses in Westport and Belmullet, within 30 mins drive
Mary or Diarmuid